Monday 1 March 2010

01/03/10

It's a really nice day.
It reminds me of study leave last year. Chilling in the sun, on my balcony, "revising"... Completely carefree with the reassurance of retakes, and that I will still be safe and sound in the educational system.
But it's different this year.
Everything is different this year.
We are being thrown in the unfamiliar, unknown, without our security that we so rely on.
I forget that things need to get done, that life needs to get lived, and yet panic never strikes for the right reasons.

I panic because I'm losing them all, and with that I lose my happiness.
But sitting in front of an empty sketch book does not summon me to look to my future as a failure. It only makes me look back on my past, unaware, blissfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment