So, of course alcohol is never an excuse for acting like a complete idiot, but occasionally you gotta think of the effects.
Frank told me:
• Alcohol will often exaggerate whatever mood you're in when you start drinking.
-> Well there is already a big problem. Moods can be so indescribable, sometimes you're not just one mood, you're twelve, so with so many mixed emotions all emphasized at once the confusion can lead to relatively irrational decisions without thinking of consequences.
• Alcohol is a relaxant so, in moderation, it can reduce feelings of anxiety and inhibitions, making you feel more sociable.
-> There's another problem, losing inhibitions, losing conscious thought process, acting on impulse or rather not be entirely aware of what it is you are doing.
• It takes your body an hour to process one unit of alcohol.
-> And well by that time you may already have plowed through five.
Thank you Frank for the effects.
Some of Franks risks include:
• Feeling out of control.
• Appearing to be getting better at holding your drink could be a sign of dependance.
• Can make you mouthy, argumentative and aggressive.
• Alcohol poisoning.
I'm pretty sure most people have experienced or witnessed these alcohol induced effects.
So sure, you can't blame alcohol, but you can't rule it out as a contributing factor.
If you don't believe me, just ask FRANK.